- gigs on university ground
- first booking work
- preparing to become an ophthalmologist
- starting Music Corporation of America
- issues with radio networks
- scoping for new markets
- entering Hollywood
- late MCA years
- adult life
- health problems
- parents Rosa and Louis
- brother Bill
- As a child, he enjoyed constructing thing things from pipes, much to the disgust of his mother Rosa. His other hobby, probably more supported by her, was crafts.
- Together with Doris Stein, Jules collected a lot of staggering furniture for his office in Los Angeles. The problem was that there were a lot of bookshelves in them and leaving them empty would look terrible, so in one major initiative he bought a them in bulk to fill those shelves. He got a little bit carried away with the amount though and as a result they had tens of thousands too many.
- Every morning, Jules was reading five different newspapers to catch up with what is going on. He continued that routine deep into his retirement days.